Nov 30, 2023
How confident is your child?
If you’d like to learn how to develop your child's confidence, conduct and concentration, you NEED to take the breakthrough area assessment! It will give you unique insights into your child's 3Cs, click the link to access:
In this episode, we delve into the topic of childhood behaviour disorders. Many parents often wonder if their child's challenging behaviour is indicative of a behavioural disorder. We discuss various types of behaviour disorders, provide real-life examples, and offer tips for parents on how to manage and support their children through these challenges.
- What is a behavioural disorder in children?
- Normal behaviour development in children
- Identifying signs and symptoms of behaviour disorders
- Common childhood behaviour disorders:
1. ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
2. ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
3. Conduct Disorder
4. IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder)
- The importance of early diagnosis and intervention
- Strategies for managing behaviour disorders:Medication, therapy, and re-education, Nutritious diet, Regular physical exercise, Sufficient sleep, Reducing screen time, Mind-calming activities like meditation.
- Emphasizing growth and coping skills
- The role of daily habit routines
- Seeking professional expert advice for diagnosis and support
If you found this episode informative and helpful, please consider subscribing to the podcast and following our YouTube channel for more valuable insights on nurturing your child's character and development. To learn more about assessing your child's three C's (Confidence, Conduct, and Concentration), visit www.breakthrougharea.com.
Thank you for tuning in to this episode of the Warrior Academy podcast. We look forward to bringing you more content to support your child's growth and development.
Follow Warrior Academy
Watch the episodes on Youtube as well:
Follow Sebastian Bates:
Our manager Harlem can answer any questions you have about the Shield team. Book a call here https://calendly.com/ubiquitousharlemmillado/30min?month=2023-06