Dec 7, 2023
How confident is your child?
If you’d like to learn how to develop your child's confidence, conduct and concentration, you NEED to take the breakthrough area assessment! It will give you unique insights into your child's 3Cs, click the link to access:
In this episode of the Warrior Academy Podcast, Sebastian Bates, founder of the Warrior Academy, discusses the prevalent issue of cyberbullying. He emphasizes the inevitability of children facing bullying but focuses on how parents can proactively prepare and empower their children to navigate these challenges effectively.
- Understanding cyberbullying and its prevalence in the digital age.
- Differentiating between traditional bullying and cyberbullying.
- Unique aspects of cyberbullying: anonymity, disconnected behavior, unceasing nature, global accessibility, permanency, and public visibility.
- The emotional and psychological impact of cyberbullying on victims.
- Importance of spending quality time with your child to maintain open communication.
- Setting guidelines for digital presence, including age-appropriate platforms and time restrictions.
- The responsibility of online platforms to ensure user safety.
- Introduction of the "digital black belt" training within the Warrior Academy to empower students to defend themselves online.
- Tips for parents to monitor and address cyberbullying effectively.
If you found this episode on executive function and stress insightful, stay connected with the Warrior Academy Podcast for more valuable discussions. Subscribe to the podcast on your preferred platform, and follow on social media for regular updates. For a deep insight into your child's three C's (Confidence, Conduct, Concentration), take the Breakthrough Area Assessment at www.breakthrougharea.com. Empower your child's character development journey!
Thank you for being part of the Warrior Academy community. Your proactive approach to parenting makes a significant impact!
Follow Warrior Academy
Watch the episodes on Youtube as well: https://youtu.be/tUrW26SM5Ew
Follow Sebastian Bates: